Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday



























Your Ukraine Team: Maureen, Tanya, Laney, Joe, Sebastian, Merrie & (because no on took a picture of him on the day they all got together and I'm his wife and can do so!) Tom
Hey everyone, this is Nicole. I got a call from Tom today saying that they are having issues getting Internet at the Internet Cafe. So, instead of hearing a great message with all kinds of details...and fun pictures....all you get is little ol' me with a quick message that I got!
Today (Saturday) the team had registry for their ESL class. They had a good response and all went well. They have another day of registering on Monday. Tomorrow they are going to a local church. Since I get to write this post...I get to ask for a special pray request and brag for just a second...Tom is preaching tomorrow at the local church. Please pray for him as he prepares his message! Pray that those who hear it are blessed and that the Holy Spirit would start working immediately!

Pray also that they get their Internet issues worked out so that we can hear from the team! Continue also to pray for them as they are "Being Bold" in Ukraine! I'm so proud of them!
BTW...they made it there safe!

Love In Christ,

Nicole Cooney

6 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME looking Ukraine tees. I'm just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go team! Prayers go out for Tom today. Can't wait to hear how everything went at the local church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you all and excited to catch up on your daily stories, etc. through the blog. Praying that all went well with church today! We're praying for God to use you in BIG ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helllo from Horodok(although, I'm in Lviv right now). I'm writing to say that Tom's sermon was good, he left us with a thought to think about.We had Lord's supper in a my church called Grape Vine. Then we had lunch, walked around city centre, were caught by rain,went back to Horodok, had great time with friends.....Many things to say, but I guess they will write you as soon as they get Internet. Pray please that many kids will show up tomorrow(we have 20 registered so far). Excited about ESL and what God will do there. Liliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I say I Like the team? Yes,I really do!Liliya

    ReplyDelete